Here’s how to share your RSS feed on your Blogger blog.
There’s plenty of information about how to add an RSS feed to a blog (thereby including the most recent content and articles that are published outside of your blog into your blog), but it took me awhile to find out how to share my blog posts (via my RSS feed) outside of Blogger.
Here’s what I found:
- In Blogger, go to your dashboard and click on Settings.
- Click on Permissions.
- In the Blog Readers box, select Anybody, Only people I choose, or Only blog authors, depending on your preference.
- Now your blog is ready to be syndicated to the world.
Simply copy (Ctrl C) one of the URLs from Blogger Help–Blogger Feed URLs and paste (Ctrl V) it into your feed reader.
Important! As the note says: Be sure to substitute in the correct blog address for blogname and the label you’re interested in for labelname.
For me that meant substituting “enterthebetween” for “blogname.”
(Since I did not choose, Label-specific site feed, I didn’t concern myself with subsituting label for labelname.)
Where is your feed reader? It took me some time to figure that out, too. (Did I mention I was technologically challenged?)
- Back to Dashboard.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Site Feed.
- Select Allow Blog Feeds (full).
- Go to Post Feed Footer and paste the RSS feed you copied above into the box.
(Be sure to Enable Post Pages to “Yes” in Archiving under Settings.)
Now your RSS will appear after each post in your post feeds.
How good is that?